I have over 25 years experience in the field of psychotherapy. Over the past 15 years, I have also spoken on various topics, trained trainers, supervised therapists, and helped organizations as a consultant... and I still maintain that passion within as a clinical psychologist. My heart still skips a beat when I read that latest research on an innovative approach. Still loving it!
- Ph.D. (doctorate) in Psychology, Université de Montréal
- Master’s in Educational Counselling, University of Ottawa
- Bachelor of Education, University of Ottawa
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Ottawa
- EMDR Therapy, Certified Clinician, Consultant and Facilitator; EMDR Institute, Austin, Texas (trained in Montréal)
- Mental Health Law, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Toronto
- Senior Leadership, Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa
- Lean Executive Green Belt, Ontario Hospital Association, Toronto
- Others: various specialized trainings in trauma, mood and anxiety disorders, adjustment disorders, interpersonal relationships, communication, etc.
For more information on my qualifications, experience, distinctions and awards, please review my LinkedIn profile.